Trades and rumours (& fantasies) 2013-14

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

Re: Trades and rumours (& fantasies) 2013-14

Post by Doyle Hargraves »

Paused you have the iq of a fucking shoehorn . 25 million over 16 years is chump change to the wops. Will they buy him out ? I'm not sure but they should because a trade will hambone the franchise for years when he packs it in early . I know the mods at hf let you have your little piss parties there and protect your sorry ass but you may not receive the same protection here. Prongers situation has fuck all to do with this mess . If there is a way out of this I am all ears but I haven't seen one yet . Either way Roberto won't be here for the long term
“Gohmert and Bumpty sitting in a tree”
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:Paused you have the iq of a fucking shoehorn . 25 million over 16 years is chump change to the wops. Will they buy him out ? I'm not sure but they should because a trade will hambone the franchise for years when he packs it in early . I know the mods at hf let you have your little piss parties there and protect your sorry ass but you may not receive the same protection here. Prongers situation has fuck all to do with this mess . If there is a way out of this I am all ears but I haven't seen one yet . Either way Roberto won't be here for the long term
LOL buddy I'm not the guy who's talking about buying out a franchise goalie who has a great caphit, leaving us with no starting goalie. Herp derp durrr let's buyout our franchise goalie derp.
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

No you are the mongoloid who doesn't understand how to read. The cap hit is fine tard, it's the future penalties that make him tough to move ..... Kinda like how you find it tough to understand common sense . Moron .
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:No you are the mongoloid who doesn't understand how to read. The cap hit is fine tard, it's the future penalties that make him tough to move ..... Kinda like how you find it tough to understand common sense . Moron .
I could care less what would make him "tough to move." I don't see why we should be moving him at all. It's also funny how you've resorted to childish name-calling since responding to my post earlier. It was a stupid suggestion to begin with...why you heff to be mad?
Doyle Hargraves
MVP
MVP

No it wasn't a stupid suggestion . It is something that should and will likely be considered . You are too thick to look at the long term and just parrot the same diatribe over and over again. I believe you sir started the name calling but I should have probably taken the high road considering your lack of reading comprehension .
Arachnid
CC Legend

Post by Arachnid »

Fight Fight Fight!

*get's the popcorn*
I love every move Jim Benning makes 8-)
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

Blob Mckenzie wrote:No it wasn't a stupid suggestion . It is something that should and will likely be considered . You are too thick to look at the long term and just parrot the same diatribe over and over again. I believe you sir started the name calling but I should have probably taken the high road considering your lack of reading comprehension .
It shouldn't and won't be considered. If we were going to buyout Luongo we wouldn't have traded Schneider. I don't care what the cap penalties MIGHT be, because we can't say for certain we will ever be hit with a penalty.

Re-signing the Sedins, then buying out your franchise goalie...the two moves don't mix.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

The_Pauser wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:No it wasn't a stupid suggestion . It is something that should and will likely be considered . You are too thick to look at the long term and just parrot the same diatribe over and over again. I believe you sir started the name calling but I should have probably taken the high road considering your lack of reading comprehension .
It shouldn't and won't be considered. If we were going to buyout Luongo we wouldn't have traded Schneider. I don't care what the cap penalties MIGHT be, because we can't say for certain we will ever be hit with a penalty.

Re-signing the Sedins, then buying out your franchise goalie...the two moves don't mix.
I hope you get paid to post on behalf of Roberto.
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

dhabums wrote:
The_Pauser wrote:

I hope you get paid to post on behalf of Roberto.
Hey if you want to cheer for a team with no goalie go cheer for Winnipeg, or Edmonton, or Calgary. They'll tell you how good life is when you don't have a goalie.

I still can't believe there are idiots who just want to get rid of Luongo from our roster for nothing.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

The_Pauser wrote:
Blob Mckenzie wrote:No you are the mongoloid who doesn't understand how to read. The cap hit is fine tard, it's the future penalties that make him tough to move ..... Kinda like how you find it tough to understand common sense . Moron .
I could care less what would make him "tough to move." I don't see why we should be moving him at all. It's also funny how you've resorted to childish name-calling since responding to my post earlier. It was a stupid suggestion to begin with...why you heff to be mad?
You "couldn't care less".

We should have bought him out last year.
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

The_Pauser wrote: Hey if you want to cheer for a team with no goalie go cheer for Winnipeg, or Edmonton, or Calgary. They'll tell you how good life is when you don't have a goalie.

I still can't believe there are idiots who just want to get rid of Luongo from our roster for nothing.

I still hope you are getting paid. If not, someone should be paying for your therapy.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

The_Pauser wrote:That's a little crazy too. Kane is younger than Kassian, and is a proven 30 goal scorer already. Kassian hasn't even hit double digits in goals as of yet. In fact, Kassian likely doesn't even get 20 points this season.
Well, Kassassian has 8 goals already @ about the 40 game mark. That's a pace for like 16Gs? Not bad for a guy who pretty much plays 3rd lines minutes, plays with plumbers like Booth and Richardson mostly and zero PP time.
The_Pauser
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by The_Pauser »

dhabums wrote:
The_Pauser wrote:
You "couldn't care less".

We should have bought him out last year.
No, actually trading Schneider for a solid asset while keeping Luongo (who's been better than Schneider) was the right move.
Chef Boi RD
CC Legend

Post by Chef Boi RD »

I see a ton of sadness around here regarding the realization that Booth is not just another player destroyed by AV but in fact he really does suck! Blobby is still in denial as he is valiantly trying to shift focus from Booth to buying out Luongo and blaming Burke. LOL. Cheers Blobby Beers, why is it so hard for you to accept gillis' fuck ups? Why do you love eye bags Gillis?
DOYLE WOULD’VE RATHER HAD KEVIN HAYES AT 7 YEARS 7 MILLION PER INSTEAD OF J.T. MILLER FOR A LATE 1ST RD PICK
dhabums
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by dhabums »

The_Pauser wrote: No, actually trading Schneider for a solid asset while keeping Luongo (who's been better than Schneider) was the right move.
We should have traded him for Bjugstad and a 1st, amirite? Or maybe a bevy of other young stars and picks. I guess we could have taken the 2 picks from TO.

You amuse me, sometimes it's all about the right now then other times it's about the future.