OOTS: 2013-14

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby rats19 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Tuna is inevitable....
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4682
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Strangelove » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:29 pm

RoyalDude wrote:The Laffs have passed us in points - 64 points and are 8-1-1 in their last 10

The Canucks are 3-7 in their last 10

I see a sinking ship - The Canucks


Ummm thanks for coming... completely... out of the closet Captain Pegleg:

viewtopic.php?p=192777#p192777
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7357
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby mathonwy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:36 pm

RoyalDude wrote:The Laffs have passed us in points - 64 points and are 8-1-1 in their last 10

The AV Rangers have tied us with 63 points, are 7-3 in their last 10

The Canucks are 3-7 in their last 10

I see a sinking ship - The Canucks - going in the opposite direction of two teams who are of concern to our psyche here. I know of a few people who must be hatin' this.


This is such a useless post. What is the point of this post? Do you talk like this in real life?
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby RoyalDude » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:03 pm

mathonwy wrote:
RoyalDude wrote:The Laffs have passed us in points - 64 points and are 8-1-1 in their last 10

The AV Rangers have tied us with 63 points, are 7-3 in their last 10

The Canucks are 3-7 in their last 10

I see a sinking ship - The Canucks - going in the opposite direction of two teams who are of concern to our psyche here. I know of a few people who must be hatin' this.


This is such a useless post. What is the point of this post?


To annoy you
"I just want to say one word to you. Just one word. Are you listening? - Plastics." - The Graduate
User avatar
RoyalDude
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4478
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:36 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby mathonwy » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:39 pm

RoyalDude wrote:
To annoy you


Not just me man...
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Benjo » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Image

Not a penalty
Benjo
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 661
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:39 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Meds » Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Scrivens surrenders 4 goals as Bruins blank Oilers 4-0.

:roll:
User avatar
Meds
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3321
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Island Nucklehead » Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 pm

Benjo wrote:Image

Not a penalty


Yet THIS is a penalty in overtime of a playoff elimination game...

Image



No consistency in this league, and that's why it will always be bullshit. Worst refs in pro sports.
User avatar
Island Nucklehead
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4173
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:27 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby SKYO » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:01 am

Benjo wrote:Image

Not a penalty

Nazem Kadri will/should get 5+ games suspension for that, just brutal.
User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
 
Posts: 3436
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby okcanuck » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:59 am

Wow!! How was that not a penalty on Kadri. Typical NHL reffing,totally inconsistent. For Christs sake Buttman straighten out this mess you've created..
User avatar
okcanuck
CC 1st Team All-Star
 
Posts: 502
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am
Location: Bestwank,BC

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Topper » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:14 am

I wanted to see the play in real time to look at Cecci turning.

Lots of discussion on supplemental discipline ..... we'll see. The bus bomber got 3 games back in November. If he does get supplementary, it will be costly.
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Lancer » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Topper wrote:I wanted to see the play in real time to look at Cecci turning.

Lots of discussion on supplemental discipline ..... we'll see. The bus bomber got 3 games back in November. If he does get supplementary, it will be costly.


That's a pretty big IF. This is the centre of the hockey universe after all. Doubt he'll get anything.
Love the Sport. Love the Team.

Hate the League.
User avatar
Lancer
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1367
Joined: Fri Oct 08, 2004 10:41 am
Location: Arnprior, Ontario

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby mathonwy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:59 pm

Kadri is a heck of a player. Dirty as fuck with golden hands.

Somewhere in Calgary, Brian Burke is jerking off to this gif.
User avatar
mathonwy
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 2103
Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Topper » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:27 pm

Lancer wrote:
Topper wrote:I wanted to see the play in real time to look at Cecci turning.

Lots of discussion on supplemental discipline ..... we'll see. The bus bomber got 3 games back in November. If he does get supplementary, it will be costly.


That's a pretty big IF. This is the centre of the hockey universe after all. Doubt he'll get anything.

The TSN heads are already running the excuses
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.
User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Postby Strangelove » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Topper wrote:
Lancer wrote:
Topper wrote:I wanted to see the play in real time to look at Cecci turning.

Lots of discussion on supplemental discipline ..... we'll see. The bus bomber got 3 games back in November. If he does get supplementary, it will be costly.


That's a pretty big IF. This is the centre of the hockey universe after all. Doubt he'll get anything.

The TSN heads are already running the excuses


AHA!!

I knew you knew twas all one big joke!

Speaking of jokes, Saturday night on HNIC at the centre of the universe always sees a parade to the box

... for the visiting team.

It tends to make pieces of shit like Kadri think they can get away with murder.

And... they... do....
____
The Ring Leader
User avatar
Strangelove
CC Legend
 
Posts: 7357
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Canucks Corner Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests