OOTS: 2013-14

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

User avatar
Topper
CC Legend
Posts: 9667
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2004 8:11 pm
Location: Earth, most days.

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Topper » Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:17 am

Hockey Widow wrote:Hey Doc, get your hand out of your pocket. It's too early to celebrate yet!
LOL

Maple Leaf Rag
Over the Internet, you can pretend to be anyone or anything.

I'm amazed that so many people choose to be complete twats.

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17138
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:41 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:Hey Doc, get your hand out of your pocket. It's too early to celebrate yet!
HOW BOUT NOW!!

LEAVES LOSE 3-2 to SCHNEIDER AND THE DEVS!!

Kessel injured....

Image


*gets naked*
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17138
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:52 pm

Leaf fans were attacking Reimer's wife on her twitter account last night.

Here's a sampling....

Image

Stay classy Toronto! :scowl:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 13020
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Wow! What happened to their love affair with James? But seriously, I can see any player wanting out once the family is attacked.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 13020
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:55 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Hey Doc, get your hand out of your pocket. It's too early to celebrate yet!
HOW BOUT NOW!!

LEAVES LOSE 3-2 to SCHNEIDER AND THE DEVS!!

Kessel injured....

Image


*gets naked*
The longer the foreplay the better the release. Wait for it or you will go blind.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17138
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Hockey Widow wrote: The longer the foreplay the better the release. Wait for it or you will go blind.
NOW she tells me. :scowl:

Where were you 2 minutes prior? :blush:


.
Last edited by Strangelove on Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1033
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by The Brown Knight » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:57 pm

Strangelove wrote:Leaf fans were attacking Reimer's wife on her twitter account last night.

Here's a sampling....

Image

Stay classy Toronto! :scowl:
LMAO.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17138
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:59 pm

Hockey Widow wrote:Wow! What happened to their love affair with James? But seriously, I can see any player wanting out once the family is attacked.
Well after the season he's had I think it was a foregone conclusion he'd be gone this summer.

Big Tuna: "The Leaves have 2 number one goalies!" :lol:

Anyone think Big Tuna = Rob Ford? :look:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
The Brown Knight
CC Hall of Fan Member
Posts: 1033
Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:42 am

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by The Brown Knight » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:01 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Wow! What happened to their love affair with James? But seriously, I can see any player wanting out once the family is attacked.
Well after the season he's had I think it was a foregone conclusion he'd be gone this summer.

Big Tuna: "The Leaves have 2 number one goalies!" :lol:

Anyone think Big Tuna = Rob Ford? :look:
I still think it's too early to be taunting Leaf fans, and in effect, the Hockey Gods.

Probably a better idea to save comments after the 82 games are done.

Having said that, I'm also happy to see the Leaves squirming.
"I post the Brown Way" ~ Connor McHindu"

The Dark Indian Rises

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17138
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 pm

The Brown Knight wrote: I still think it's too early to be taunting Leaf fans, and in effect, the Hockey Gods.

Probably a better idea to save comments after the 82 games are done.

Having said that, I'm also happy to see the Leaves squirming.
Usually I'd agree with you... but it's the Leaves. :lol:

I've been laughing at them since last summer.

Big Tuna: "Bolland and Clarkson are great in the playoffs!"

Strangelove: But they won't be in the playoffs. :D
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 13020
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Strangelove wrote:
Hockey Widow wrote:Wow! What happened to their love affair with James? But seriously, I can see any player wanting out once the family is attacked.
Well after the season he's had I think it was a foregone conclusion he'd be gone this summer.

Big Tuna: "The Leaves have 2 number one goalies!" :lol:

Anyone think Big Tuna = Rob Ford? :look:
LOL. Ya I think he may be one of the Ford's for sure. If not he will be proud to be thought of as one.
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17138
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:24 pm

.

WITH TONIGHT'S RESULTS:

7) Detroit - 80p (11 games remaining)
8) Leaves - 80p (9 games remaining)

9) Capitals - 79p (10 games remaining)
10) Jackets - 78p (11 games remaining)
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

User avatar
Hockey Widow
CC Legend
Posts: 13020
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Hockey Widow » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Strangelove wrote:.

WITH TONIGHT'S RESULTS:

7) Detroit - 80p (11 games remaining)
8) Leaves - 80p (9 games remaining)

9) Capitals - 79p (10 games remaining)
10) Jackets - 78p (11 games remaining)
Wait for it, wait for it!!
The only HW the Canucks need

User avatar
SKYO
CC Legend
Posts: 9273
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:34 pm

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by SKYO » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:30 pm

Strangelove wrote:.

WITH TONIGHT'S RESULTS:

7) Detroit - 80p (11 games remaining)
8) Leaves - 80p (9 games remaining)

9) Capitals - 79p (10 games remaining)
10) Jackets - 78p (11 games remaining)
I want the BJ's to make it, we all need a BJ once in awhile.
A long time ago, a baseball player remarked: "If I owned a ballclub, I'd hire a $5,000 coach and a $15,000 scout."

User avatar
Strangelove
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
Posts: 17138
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:13 pm
Location: Lake Vostok

Re: OOTS: 2013-14

Post by Strangelove » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:35 pm

Hockey Widow wrote: Wait for it, wait for it!!
Leaves are in 10th place in the East if you go by points-per-game. :mex:
____
GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Post Reply