Canucks News N Notes 23-24 Playoff Edition

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Carl Yagro
MVP
MVP

Re: Canucks News N Notes 23-24 Playoff Edition

Post by Carl Yagro »

I don't think Mëds is channeling his inner Chef here, ratster.

He seems to just hate Swedes for some reason... :look: :mrgreen:
Last edited by Carl Yagro on Tue May 07, 2024 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Best GD Canucks Hockey Talk Forum in the World... With Only 18 19 People!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds don’t listen to Rats and Carly Agro. Their indignation of the Chef is vindictive and immoral.
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by rats19 »

You gotsta listen Mëds…..
Silence intelligence so stupid isn’t offended….
Todd Bersnoozi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

Through hard hits and aggressive penalty killing, ‘Big Boy Hockey’ from Canucks’ defence has shaped their series against the Predators

https://canucksarmy.com/news/through-ha ... OgG_7Pq1Fp

I really like the way our D is built with lots of big doods who can play "Big Boy Hockey", but the Oil will be a big challenge for sure.
2Fingers
MVP
MVP

Post by 2Fingers »

Unless the team goes out in 4 games in this series I would say the season has been a huge success. I feel strangely calm and not worried about this round.

Of course by the end of the first period it may be different. I just love how all the predictions has Edmonton winning. I have only seen 1 person predicting Canucks.

The team will do well as the underdogs.
Todd Bersnoozi
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by Todd Bersnoozi »

2Fingers wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 9:57 pm I just love how all the predictions has Edmonton winning. I have only seen 1 person predicting Canucks.
I heard like 23/24 pundits picked the Oil to win over the Nucks. Just curious, who picked the the Nucks to win?

This Hockey News guy thinks it's could be a closer series than most ppl think, but still picks the Oil in 6.

https://thehockeynews.com/news/nhl-play ... ople-think

He compares King Arturs to a former Nuck, 2010 Jaro Halak with the Habs. It'd be freakin awesome to see Silovs have that kind of playoff run. :P
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 4:14 pm
Tciso wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 10:15 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Tue May 07, 2024 8:15 am
Chef Boi RD wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 9:09 pm I think after next season we should tank for Gavin Mckenna

Just dismantle the team and start all over? How many games do you go to besides the ones Pierro gives you. The last decade was fun for you? Should they hire another imbecile to run the show too?
Stay strong Blobbie. If we ignore his asinine posts, he might just stop to think first next time.
Tciso, with the rock bottom peoples elbow on the Chef.
😀😀
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Tciso
MVP
MVP

Post by Tciso »

Back to hockey talk. I hope the Canucks take so many shots tonight, Skinner has flashbacks of Bukkake parties during high-school hazing parties.
The Cup is soooooo ours!!!!!!!
Hockey Widow
CC Hall of Fan Member

Post by Hockey Widow »

The Vancouver Canucks assigned forward Jonathan Lekkerimaki to the AHL's Abbotsford Canucks on Wednesday, with the 19-year-old missing out on Sweden's roster for the 2024 IIHF World Championship.
The only HW the Canucks need
theman
CC 2nd Team All-Star

Post by theman »

Hockey Widow wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 10:55 am The Vancouver Canucks assigned forward Jonathan Lekkerimaki to the AHL's Abbotsford Canucks on Wednesday, with the 19-year-old missing out on Sweden's roster for the 2024 IIHF World Championship.
Confirmed bust now.

jk.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Can’t disagree with Linden regarding Petey

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6pqm_2L ... U4aGM0OG4z
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Chef Boi RD wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 1:38 pm Can’t disagree with Linden regarding Petey

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6pqm_2L ... U4aGM0OG4z
100% Boi RD.

Could some of Linden’s departure from the team have been a disagreement on whether Pettersson was the guy to build around? Petey is drafted in 2017, Linden exits stage left in July 2018, Petey debuts in the NHL 3 months later.
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

I was very proud of Trevor when he turned the other cheek against Claude Lemieux.

He should shut the fuck up. Most overrated player in the history of the franchise. A good pillow fight would have him tapping out.
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Meds
MVP
MVP

Post by Meds »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:35 pm I was very proud of Trevor when he turned the other cheek against Claude Lemieux.

He should shut the fuck up. Most overrated player in the history of the franchise. A good pillow fight would have him tapping out.
Say what you want, Linden was never invisible in the playoffs.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Mëds wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 11:05 pm
Blob Mckenzie wrote: Wed May 08, 2024 3:35 pm I was very proud of Trevor when he turned the other cheek against Claude Lemieux.

Say what you want, Linden was never invisible in the playoffs.
True