The Rebuild...

Welcome to the main forum of our site. Anything and everything to do with the Vancouver Canucks is dicussed and debated here.

Moderator: Referees

Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Re: The Rebuild...

Post by Island Nucklehead »

RoyalDude » Mon Jun 15, 2015 wrote: Well [the Oilers] managed to lure two very respectable hockey men in Chiarelli and MacLellan.
Strangelove wrote:Both empty-nesters with limited options.
RoyalDude » Mon Jun 15, 2015 wrote: Doc. Chiarelli and MacLellan would not have been out of work for long, don't be silly
:lol: bouquets you say?
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Before being found out, bigly time. Chiarelli is a chump as we now can see. I stopped singing his praises after a short while, but you my friend were making love to Chiarelli's Oiler work quite recently. Quite! Just before the shit show we see now!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Fake News!
“Tyler Myers is my guy... I was taking to Scotty Bowman last night and he was bringing up his name, and saying he’s a big guy and big guy need big minutes to play, he is playing great for ya… and I agree with him… He’s been exceptional” - Bruce Boudreau
SKYO
MVP
MVP

Post by SKYO »

Hard to believe but blob is getting is getting banged.
Can the Canucks just win a Cup within the next 5 years.
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

SKYO wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:12 pm Hard to believe but blob is getting is getting banged.
Hard to believe?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

SKYO wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:12 pm Hard to believe but blob is getting is getting banged.
Not likely. Dude had pulled his usual turtle or deflect. He’s unwilling or unable to debate
“I don’t care what you and some other poster were talking about”
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:26 pm
Not likely. Dude had pulled his usual turtle or deflect. He’s unwilling or unable to debate
The limitations of Bubbles intellect - Sutter/Eriksson. I'd have more synchronicity debating with cro-magnons
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:33 pm
The limitations of Bubbles intellect - Sutter/Eriksson. I'd have more synchronicity debating with cro-magnons
You certainly would have more in common with them. Hairy back, cleft pallet , boiler, chicken legs and a lottta grunting
ukcanuck
MVP
MVP

Post by ukcanuck »

So is there a way to lock the Boeser kid up long term before he decides he wants to play for a different team or he doesn’t like the coach or the Vancouver rain or some shit?

Canuck luck demands a progressive approach!
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:37 pm
You certainly would have more in common with them. Hairy back, cleft pallet , boiler, chicken legs and a lottta grunting
"Sutter Eriksson Elmer Tkachuk Sutter Eriksson Elmer Tkachuk Sutter Eriksson Elmer Tkachuk" Am I speaking your language now?
Blob Mckenzie
MVP
MVP

Post by Blob Mckenzie »

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:13 pm
"Sutter Eriksson Elmer Tkachuk Sutter Eriksson Elmer Tkachuk Sutter Eriksson Elmer Tkachuk" Am I speaking your language now?
You heading out to the Astoria in your tights tonight bra ??
Chef Boi RD
MVP
MVP

Post by Chef Boi RD »

Blob Mckenzie wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:15 pm
RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:13 pm
You heading out to the Astoria in your tights tonight bra ??
I'm on the couch drinking G&T's watching shite Netflix movies, stop confusing your old ways with what I'm doing now
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

RoyalDude wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:29 pm I'm on the couch drinking G&T's watching shite Netflix movies, stop confusing your old ways with what I'm doing now
Island Nucklehead
MVP
MVP

ukcanuck wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:42 pm So is there a way to lock the Boeser kid up long term before he decides he wants to play for a different team or he doesn’t like the coach or the Vancouver rain or some shit?

Canuck luck demands a progressive approach!
How about a capitalistic one?

He's eligible for an extension this summer, give him a Draisaitl deal (8x$8.5) and be done with it.