The $1,000,000 Jesey - Any guesses?

Do you collect hockey cards or other hockey/Canucks memorabilia? Dicuss your collections in this forum and network with other collectors.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

The $1,000,000 Jesey - Any guesses?

Post by Cornuck »

Without clicking, who do you think wore a jersey that went for just over a million dollars.

ANSWER
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
BingoTough
CC 1st Team All-Star

Re: The $1,000,000 Jesey - Any guesses?

Post by BingoTough »

Cornuck wrote:Without clicking, who do you think wore a jersey that went for just over a million dollars.

ANSWER
Howe
LotusBlossom
MVP
MVP

Post by LotusBlossom »

Ummmm ah, guessing it has to do with the Super Series. I was born in 75, but I just asked the BF who the hero of the series was, so Paul Henderson.

He said it was auctioned off recently and it was supposed to be toured. So I am going to take his word for it. He likes facts like this so....Yeah Henderson.
parfois, je veux juste laisser tinber un coude volant sur le monde
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Post by Cornuck »

LotusBlossom wrote:Ummmm ah, guessing it has to do with the Super Series. I was born in 75, but I just asked the BF who the hero of the series was, so Paul Henderson.

He said it was auctioned off recently and it was supposed to be toured. So I am going to take his word for it. He likes facts like this so....Yeah Henderson.
Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner! It's the jersey that Henderson was wearing when he score "The Goal" - it's a great piece of hockey history.
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."