Neat auction on now - some cool items.

Do you collect hockey cards or other hockey/Canucks memorabilia? Dicuss your collections in this forum and network with other collectors.
Cornuck
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP

Neat auction on now - some cool items.

Post by Cornuck »

Here's a link to all the items - I love looking through the history in these items.

http://classicauctions.net/Default.aspx ... op=viewall

Have a look at this contract from 1967 - unbelievable! LINK obviously pre-CBA days...

Anyone want to buy Messier's 94 Cup ring and melt it down? LINK (ok, it's a replica, but it would be fun to toss in campfire.)

How about 22 goalie sticks for $250 - how much does one cost in the store? LINK
Doc: "BTW, Donny was right, you're smug."
Cannie
CC Veteran

Re: Neat auction on now - some cool items.

Post by Cannie »

Wow, thanks Cornuck for the cool website find! Search "Vancouver Canucks" and you can see some of the neat Canucks items that have been auctioned off. The Lars Lindgren #3 jersey auction closed only 2 weeks ago (he wore #13 most of his career).

Check it out!
:towel: :towel: :towel: GO CANUCKS GO!!! :towel: :towel: :towel:
ClamRussel
CC Legend

Re: Neat auction on now - some cool items.

Post by ClamRussel »

You know, some of that stuff I cannot understand ever selling or even buying. Seriously, a championship ring or a trophy plaque? Those things have value ONLY in winning them, putting them up for auction to some collector completely strips them of any value to another person imo. To the person who actually played the game and won a CUP the ring is priceless. ...for another person to own that, put it in a trophy case is sad. I mean c'mon, a gold medal?!? ...really???

Jerseys, photos, sticks, seats and stuff like that is good fun and are totally different imo.
"Once a King, always a King" -Mike Murphy