Sell/Buy/Trade

Do you collect hockey cards or other hockey/Canucks memorabilia? Dicuss your collections in this forum and network with other collectors.

Sell/Buy/Trade

Postby jchockey » Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:58 pm

I'm looking to complete my Trevor Linden collection. As of now my collection is somewhere in the 100s, but i know there are more out there! Most of the ones I'm missing would be promos, inserts, limited print-run edition cards, cereal box cards and rare cards.

If people could please help out and take a look into their collection and see if they have any Lindens willing to sell or trade post and let me know!

I have a bunch of cards up for sale and trade. Most of them are base-set regular cards but there are some autograph and jersey cards I'm willing to trade.

Thanks!
User avatar
jchockey
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:46 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Linden Is God » Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:30 pm

I have an autographed rookie card.

Just wanted to rub that in.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
User avatar
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Timmins, Ontario

Postby jchockey » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:16 pm

Linden Is God wrote:I have an autographed rookie card.

Just wanted to rub that in.


May you rot in hell. Kindest regards.
User avatar
jchockey
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:46 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Linden Is God » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:24 pm

jchockey wrote:
Linden Is God wrote:I have an autographed rookie card.

Just wanted to rub that in.


May you rot in hell. Kindest regards.


I am not 100% on this but I may have 2.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
User avatar
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Timmins, Ontario

Postby jchockey » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:15 pm

Linden Is God wrote:
jchockey wrote:
Linden Is God wrote:I have an autographed rookie card.

Just wanted to rub that in.


May you rot in hell. Kindest regards.


I am not 100% on this but I may have 2.


That would be awesome if you have 2.
User avatar
jchockey
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:46 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby Linden Is God » Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:34 pm

My cards are at my parents house, and I can't check until I move back home until the end of August, but I know I have a few autographs.
GO CANUCKS GO !!!

:towel: :towel: :towel:
User avatar
Linden Is God
CC Hall of Fan Member
 
Posts: 1950
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:58 pm
Location: Timmins, Ontario

Postby jchockey » Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:52 am

Linden Is God wrote:My cards are at my parents house, and I can't check until I move back home until the end of August, but I know I have a few autographs.


Sounds good. Thanks bud
User avatar
jchockey
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 1551
Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2004 8:46 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Postby tuzzi44 » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:39 pm

how could you not know if you have 2 linden rookie autos?!? its trevor freakin linden 8-)
BELIEVE.

"we did a fucking great job"
Jonathan Toews
User avatar
tuzzi44
CC 2nd Team All-Star
 
Posts: 429
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:39 pm
Location: Medicine Hat, Alberta


Return to Collectors Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest