Canucks signed photos and Bure #10 SCF white jersey(unsigned

Do you collect hockey cards or other hockey/Canucks memorabilia? Dicuss your collections in this forum and network with other collectors.
Viking
AHL Prospect

Canucks signed photos and Bure #10 SCF white jersey(unsigned

Post by Viking »

Hi there doesnt look like many use this area on the site.

I have a size 52 white Pavel Bure #10 jersey with the stanley cup final patch on it. Wondering if their would be any interest in anyone buying it?

I also have some signed framed photos. Sedins both signed, Kesler.

I will get measurements for the pictures and post them with a picture. Just wanted to post this tonight and can update later.

These photos are authenticed by a local sports memorabilia place here in Kelowna. So I live in Kelowna but I do come down to the coast. May be down their in the next week possibly

Anyways if anyone is interested let me know

thanks
Rumsfeld
CC Legend

Re: Canucks signed photos and Bure #10 SCF white jersey(unsi

Post by Rumsfeld »

Viking wrote:Hi there doesnt look like many use this area on the site.

I have a size 52 white Pavel Bure #10 jersey with the stanley cup final patch on it. Wondering if their would be any interest in anyone buying it?

I also have some signed framed photos. Sedins both signed, Kesler.

I will get measurements for the pictures and post them with a picture. Just wanted to post this tonight and can update later.

These photos are authenticed by a local sports memorabilia place here in Kelowna. So I live in Kelowna but I do come down to the coast. May be down their in the next week possibly

Anyways if anyone is interested let me know
thanks
I'll be in the parking lot behind the Lynn Valley Dairy Queen tonight at 3:15am. Very interested in all three items.

Flash your headlights three times so I know it's you.
Chairman of the Jim Benning Appreciation Society