pms

Forum to ask technical questions about the board or make suggestions for the site.

Moderator: Referees

pms

Postby rats19 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:02 am

How do i release onhild pms? Box is 56% full..
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: pms

Postby svts » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:20 am

User Control Panel (top right)
Private Messages tab
Inbox or Outbox
Tick the boxes (marks the messages)
Drop down menu bottom right, select "Delete Marked"
If a man can remember what he worried about last week, he has a very good memory.
User avatar
svts
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:53 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: pms

Postby rats19 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:37 pm

silver wrote:User Control Panel (top right)
Private Messages tab
Inbox or Outbox
Tick the boxes (marks the messages)
Drop down menu bottom right, select "Delete Marked"


thnx silver....however these are instruction to delete box...or messages within box.. as I stated there is room as box is 56% full only. I have made new files to moved read pms too . I was at 24/25 when a couple pms came in. they both went on hold for some reason so i removed about 10 pms to new saved folder and now have tons of room but cant figure out how to release the ones on hold

here is what it says:You have 2 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: pms

Postby svts » Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:49 pm

rats19 wrote:
silver wrote:User Control Panel (top right)
Private Messages tab
Inbox or Outbox
Tick the boxes (marks the messages)
Drop down menu bottom right, select "Delete Marked"


thnx silver....however these are instruction to delete box...or messages within box.. as I stated there is room as box is 56% full only. I have made new files to moved read pms too . I was at 24/25 when a couple pms came in. they both went on hold for some reason so i removed about 10 pms to new saved folder and now have tons of room but cant figure out how to release the ones on hold

here is what it says:You have 2 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.



Can't help you there my friend - I keep my PM boxes empty (except at HF, where my capacity is 1000, making me lazy), so I've never had a "hold" status.
If a man can remember what he worried about last week, he has a very good memory.
User avatar
svts
MVP
MVP
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 4:53 pm
Location: Vancouver

Re: pms

Postby rats19 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:02 pm

silver wrote:
rats19 wrote:
silver wrote:User Control Panel (top right)
Private Messages tab
Inbox or Outbox
Tick the boxes (marks the messages)
Drop down menu bottom right, select "Delete Marked"


thnx silver....however these are instruction to delete box...or messages within box.. as I stated there is room as box is 56% full only. I have made new files to moved read pms too . I was at 24/25 when a couple pms came in. they both went on hold for some reason so i removed about 10 pms to new saved folder and now have tons of room but cant figure out how to release the ones on hold

here is what it says:You have 2 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.



Can't help you there my friend - I keep my PM boxes empty (except at HF, where my capacity is 1000, making me lazy), so I've never had a "hold" status.


I appreciate your attempt ...however feeble...*wink*
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: pms

Postby Brian CC » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:53 pm

There should be a link to 'release' on hold messages.
User avatar
Brian CC
Site Admin
 
Posts: 367
Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:34 pm

Re: pms

Postby rats19 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:57 pm

Brian CC wrote:There should be a link to 'release' on hold messages.

Makes sense bit i cant find it.. i even stopped at my office on my pc to look ..nope cant find it..

***edit*** in my defense. The word ...release....was not underlined or shhaded differently......
Nothing to see here folks..carry on. :blush:
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....

Re: pm's

Postby rats19 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:24 pm

If sent box.is full does the message still get sent? It's not sitting In my outbox.
You are who you hang with.....
User avatar
rats19
Moderator & MVP
Moderator & MVP
 
Posts: 4625
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:21 am
Location: over there.....


Return to Help and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest