Search found 579 matches

by SRsez
Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:17 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Roberto Luongo Starting Goalie for West All Stars
Replies: 14
Views: 2111

Robbie don't need to fly, play meaningless games, etc. Let Kiprusoff do that shyte.
by SRsez
Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:19 am
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Roberto Luongo Starting Goalie for West All Stars
Replies: 14
Views: 2111

Damn! How come nobody voted for Kiprusoff? Start the momentum now for next year: Vote for Kipper, don't vote for Lu!
by SRsez
Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:02 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

I think Pratt entertains So you're entertained by stupidity? Hey, don't get me wrong, "Jackass" was funny, but I wouldn't care to watch it every night. Matter of fact, once was enough, twice if you count Jackass #2. You know what, you're a very angry man, you should get some help. Calling people na...
by SRsez
Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:26 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

Joe Rockhead wrote:John Shorthouse is the worst play-by-play guy this cities ever had.
Hmm, he's not as good as H.O.F.'er Robson, or future H.O.F.'er Hughson. Geez, he's terrible, but still one of the best in the country.

Rather listen to him than Gene Principe.
by SRsez
Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:27 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

Fred wrote:I think Pratt entertains
So you're entertained by stupidity? Hey, don't get me wrong, "Jackass" was funny, but I wouldn't care to watch it every night. Matter of fact, once was enough, twice if you count Jackass #2.
by SRsez
Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:24 pm
Forum: Team Canada
Topic: World Juniors 2008
Replies: 12
Views: 7237

Soapy wrote:Tavares does't deserve to be there because of his age?
Yes.
Soapy wrote:Because he hasn't earned it?
Yes.
by SRsez
Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:12 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

Two words: Lee Powell.
by SRsez
Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:44 am
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: This Season's Most Underappreciated Player
Replies: 30
Views: 4643

Most underappreciated? Byron Ritchie.
by SRsez
Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:40 am
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

I don't know where some of you guys get off on being so bitter about the whole thing, it boggles the mind, would you say this stuff in public, to people's faces or is it just the sort of stuff bitter little nosewipes type from the comfort of their parent's basement; it's just a radio show, what san...
by SRsez
Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:32 am
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

Soapy wrote:So far everybody sucks ass.....
A more factual statement cannot be made.
by SRsez
Thu Jan 03, 2008 11:34 am
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

Linden Is God wrote:
SRsez wrote: The other moron is Ferraro. How does a guy play 20 years in the NHL & know nothing about hockey?
I ask the same thing about Nick Kyperios.
Kypreos is easier to explain: he took lots of shots to the head. And he's still a damn site more knowledgable than F-head.
by SRsez
Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:56 am
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

The Idiot(tm) knows absolutely nothing about any sport whatsoever, as is apparent if you listen to him for even a few minutes. Does he ever have any insight whatsoever into anything? He's Paris Hilton for the sports set, for God's sake. The other moron is Ferraro. How does a guy play 20 years in the...
by SRsez
Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:48 am
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Phaneuf turns down $6M per ($30M) deal
Replies: 30
Views: 5118

mr perfect wrote: I'll say Nashville's Shea Weber will be a better D-man than DP.
Understatement of the year, regarding overhype of the decade. Weber's already better, same with Seabrook.
by SRsez
Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:20 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: Ready for a 3rd annual CC M&G in 2008 ?
Replies: 33
Views: 9413

why does it seem like the Germans always pick the time of the party? Because they bombed Pearl Harbour, we don't want the same for our Shipping and Loading Docks! The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbour. Did you learn NOTHING from Animal House? Blobcat is really stoned today. Cut him some slack.
by SRsez
Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:16 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Was that Srsez who phoned Pratt ?
Replies: 84
Views: 18061

Sweaty, shitty, greasy, white bubble? That sure sounds like that fat-ass, fat head, the Idiot(tm).