Search found 16188 matches

by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:31 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: OOTS 2018-2019
Replies: 212
Views: 10884

Re: OOTS 2018-2019



THANK YOU EASTVANDER
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:25 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)
Replies: 8350
Views: 676415

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Meds wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:23 pm
Speaking of Chiarelli's prowess.....he just inked Koskinen to a 3 year extension at $4.5M per.
Yeah that's brutal, Koskinen is 30 and has played a grand total of 31 NHL games with a .905 sv%

Obviously Jimbro was the brains in building that Cup team in Boston.

Brains Benning. :)
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:19 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread
Replies: 4282
Views: 304081

Re: The Official CC "All Thing Leaves" thread

RoyalDude wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:59 pm
NILander - 20 games - 1 goal 3 assists
Leaves were 20-8 without Nylander.

Leaves are 9-9-2 with Nylander.

:mrgreen:
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:12 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT
Replies: 1889
Views: 137086

Re: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT

Tkachuk is a coward who will eventually develop into full-blown cancer. He's putting up tons of points only because I'm willing it to happen in a contract year. Just like I willed Nylander to do the same, and look at him now. :mex: I'm also presently willing pending RFAs Matthews and Marner to put u...
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:29 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO
Replies: 1134
Views: 50910

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

Either way, Doc. The Gillis-Bro's are going to be livid with Benning come 12pm trade deadline day cause ya just know that if the Canucks are pushing for the playoffs still you will not see one iota of a "seller" style trade that will satisfy the Pro-Tank crew. If anything you will see a tinker trad...
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:03 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO
Replies: 1134
Views: 50910

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

What if it were something like Goldie + Poo for Old Man Kronwall?

Not enough?
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:48 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO
Replies: 1134
Views: 50910

Re: Trade rumours & armchair pipe dreams 18-19 Sponsored by SKYO

One thing we all agree on: POO STINKS AND NEEDS TO BE FLUSHED
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:44 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT:Jan 20/19 Wings @ Canucks. 1:00 PM SN
Replies: 195
Views: 889

Re: GDT:Jan 20/19 Wings @ Canucks. 1:00 PM SN

"There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humour is truth." - Victor Borge. There’s neither logic or humour in your posts these days. More vitriol and bitterness than anything else Well of course you'd see it that way, considering you and your "Mini Me" are the butts of...
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:40 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT
Replies: 1889
Views: 137086

Re: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT

Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:33 pm
The “razor thin” bit was for Dude. He used that saying 30 or 40 times describing the Leaves defence or prospect pool.
Okay Blob, but you sound "moronic" by constantly saying OJ is "razor thin".

I'm here to help, you're welcome.
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:31 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT
Replies: 1889
Views: 137086

Re: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT

Topper wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:22 pm
rats19 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:20 pm
Average nhl size stands at 6’1” and 202lbs
poor Baubles
and poor DonCherry4PM
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:31 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT
Replies: 1889
Views: 137086

Re: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT

Just because a phenom NHLer (Pettersson) is near-emaciated doesn't mean another guy (Juolevi) isn't "razor-thin" The illustration demonstrated what "razor thin" is ... and that OJ is not dat dere. I figured pictures might help the poor schlep ... seeing as all the linked hockey sites that list OJ a...
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:50 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)
Replies: 8350
Views: 676415

Re: Around the league (signings, RFAs injuries)

Lancer wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:52 pm
Guess they couldn't give Spooner away.
Eberle ---> Strome ---> Spooner ---> Nothing.
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:47 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT:Jan 20/19 Wings @ Canucks. 1:00 PM SN
Replies: 195
Views: 889

Re: GDT:Jan 20/19 Wings @ Canucks. 1:00 PM SN

"There is more logic in humor than in anything else. Because, you see, humour is truth." - Victor Borge.
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:40 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT
Replies: 1889
Views: 137086

Re: 2016 NHL ENTRY DRAFT

^ The fact I just destroyed your point, makes that post ironic.... UND SCHTUPID!! :mex: The irony is your recognizing it is moronic to compare Juolevi to Pettersson while still thinking that comparing their size makes sense. :roll: WHOOSH I compared the size of the two as part of my destruction of ...
by Strangelove
Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:27 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT:Jan 20/19 Wings @ Canucks. 1:00 PM SN
Replies: 195
Views: 889

Re: GDT:Jan 20/19 Wings @ Canucks. 1:00 PM SN

Reefer2 wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:58 am
Blob Mckenzie wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:38 am
RoyalDude wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:27 am
1-2 years is here
Not with that back end it ain’t
Agreed, Mr. Drunk is a yo-yo so next week he will say something different.
Blob: Image

Reef: Image