Search found 6549 matches

by Per
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:24 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Topper wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:06 pm If Biden does win, any guesses where the Trump library will be?
Apparently they are already working on it:

https://djtrumplibrary.com/?fbclid=IwAR ... RLJTKejFz4
by Per
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:12 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Cornuck wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:07 pm Image
I beg to differ.

Trump is toast. Hope is restored! 8-)

Image
by Per
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:09 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:25 am
5thhorseman wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:04 am
Is this the "major dump" you were referring to more than a week ago?
Nope, that's been delayed for dramatic effect.

Patience is key.
And metamucil, I assume?
by Per
Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:07 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

Strangelove wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:23 am
Now how did I know you'd attack the source? :lol:
Easy. By picking a source only a lunatic would consider trustworthy. :lol:
by Per
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:19 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/election-2020-was-rigged-the-evidence/ Deepcapture? :crazy: The one man show run by the Mad King of Overstock, who was forced out because people thought he had gone crazy...? The guy who has been found guilty of slander in a Canadian court over one of his previou...
by Per
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:50 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: CC Random thread
Replies: 3290
Views: 308627

Re: CC Random thread

Until 1995, European highway E6 ran through Hell, Norway.

It’s easy to imagine what people heading that way may have listened to on their car stereo.
by Per
Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:36 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: Belarus
Replies: 1
Views: 588

Re: Belarus

Street protests and general strikes have continued in Belarus, and the authorities have been stepping up their violence against protesters. Recently a 31 year old artist and activist, Raman Bandarenka was beaten to death after being arrested and now it seems one of the culprits is Acting Ice Hockey ...
by Per
Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:56 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: It's getting warm
Replies: 859
Views: 123877

Re: It's getting warm

Good news! :thumbs: “President-elect Biden recently said, ‘I believe that we can own the 21st century car market again by moving to electric vehicles.’ We at General Motors couldn’t agree more,” Ms. Barra wrote in a letter Monday to leaders of some of the nation’s largest environmental groups. She a...
by Per
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:47 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

And I’ll throw in some of the Skarsgårds for good measure... https://tul.imgix.net/content/article/it-chapter-two-move-2018.jpg?auto=format,compress&w=1200&h=630&fit=crop Bill https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51tFccxr0JL._AC_.jpg Gustaf https://i.guim.co.uk/img/media/1bd95b7fb0fb9903...
by Per
Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:37 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

The fuck you say? Things are looking awesome for Trumpy-poo from where I sit! :| Seriously, you need to lay of the drugs, doc..... However if Per posts any more pics of inbred bug-faced Swedish dweebs ^^ it might scare me away for a while. :crazy: Fucking Swedes! :lol: https://cms.nhl.bamgrid.com/i...
by Per
Mon Nov 23, 2020 1:23 pm
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

World leaders congratulate the president elect and the vice president elect:

by Per
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:48 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

those who want to demolish democracy and sow division Pathetic. Say, aren't you one of the ones who cheered on the "Not My President" and "Resist!" movements? Not to my recollection, no. I did however criticize the weird US election system that allows for the candidate with less votes to win. Sure,...
by Per
Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:25 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20
Replies: 5869
Views: 496282

Re: US Erection 12 *AND* 16 *AND* 20

And the business leaders are beginning to get concerned too: Concerned that President Trump’s refusal to accept the election results is hurting the country, more than 100 chief executives plan to ask the administration on Monday to immediately acknowledge Joseph R. Biden Jr. as the winner and begin ...
by Per
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:06 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: TV Shows: What are you watching?
Replies: 834
Views: 165845

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

HBO has a new hockey based Swedish TV series called Björnstad (or Beartown in English). Haven't watched it yet, it has mixed reviews, should be released in North America in 2021. What I like though is that all the people cast as hockey players in the show had to be active hockey players, and that as...
by Per
Mon Nov 23, 2020 2:56 am
Forum: Creeper's Bar & Grill
Topic: TV Shows: What are you watching?
Replies: 834
Views: 165845

Re: TV Shows: What are you watching?

The Bureau, French TV-series kind of reminiscent of Homeland. Not sure if you get that in Canadia?

Casa de Papel, which I think is called Money Heist in English (Netflix).

The Queen's Gambit (Netflix) - finally a TV series about chess! 8-)