Search found 1291 matches

by dhabums
Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:21 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks at Oilers Friday Oct 17 6:30 PM SNP SNV
Replies: 90
Views: 5672

Re: GDT: Canucks at Oilers Friday Oct 17 6:30 PM SNP SNV

Blob Mckenzie wrote:It's possible I could be lit up by game time. I still have time to wrap one up . Wife and kids not home for a bit . Caesars or stick with the cervezas .....? Maybe dip into some wine. I have been a saint for two weeks now
Caesars in the morn.
by dhabums
Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks at Oilers Friday Oct 17 6:30 PM SNP SNV
Replies: 90
Views: 5672

Re: GDT: Canucks at Oilers Friday Oct 17 6:30 PM SNP SNV

Hi everyone. I'm finally out of prison.

5-1.
by dhabums
Fri Jun 27, 2014 4:06 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Gino Odjick last fight: battles terminal heart disease
Replies: 54
Views: 4871

Re: Gino Odjick last fight: battles terminal heart disease

Rummy, I think you mean Glenn Anderson.

This thread should stay bumped, it's more important than a Dorsett trade. Or any trade.
by dhabums
Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:14 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Canucks Acquire Derek Dorsett for 85th Overall
Replies: 59
Views: 4944

Re: Canucks Acquire Derek Dorsett for 85th Overall

The greatest thing about today is reading the total s*** storm HF and CDC are swirling into to. Dorsett is a douchebag.
by dhabums
Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:43 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Lack over Lou
Replies: 93
Views: 3802

Re: Lack over Lou

Topper wrote: Really, homophobic bullying?

Is this what the board has come to?
Homophile.
by dhabums
Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:40 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Luongo to Panthers for Markstrom and Mattias
Replies: 220
Views: 17930

Re: Luongo to Panthers for Markstron and Mattias

McKenzie and others reporting this trade happened because of the snub and was not in place beforehand. Lol, sure. Nothing happened before Sunday. It's all because he didn't get to play in BC Place. Maybe it was the Olympic snub. Probably, that's why we sent to him Florida to troll Yzerman. Hopefull...
by dhabums
Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Luongo to Panthers for Markstrom and Mattias
Replies: 220
Views: 17930

Re: Luongo traded to Panthers

Meds wrote:
BigTuna wrote:Gillis looks so bad here.
How do ya figure?

Here too.

Image
by dhabums
Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:34 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Luongo to Panthers for Markstrom and Mattias
Replies: 220
Views: 17930

Re: Luongo to Panthers for Markstron and Mattias

black ace wrote:McKenzie and others reporting this trade happened because of the snub and was not in place beforehand.

Lol, sure. Nothing happened before Sunday. It's all because he didn't get to play in BC Place.
by dhabums
Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:40 pm
Forum: Canucks Corner Chat
Topic: Luongo to Panthers for Markstrom and Mattias
Replies: 220
Views: 17930

Re: Luongo traded to Panthers

RIP Pauser.
by dhabums
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:40 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP
Replies: 51
Views: 7978

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP

Please no Hamhuis in the Olys. And no Sedins. Rest for all!
by dhabums
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:20 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP
Replies: 51
Views: 7978

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP

Useless google factoid:

Google: ugly bruins fans and you get 13,600,000 hits.

Google: not ugly bruins fans and you get 250,000 hits.

The more you know.....!
by dhabums
Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:17 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP
Replies: 51
Views: 7978

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP

I'll settle for a loss, even a blowout shades of 2011, if it includes Marchand having his season (or career) ended by a Canuck. That's the spirit. I hope we can agree that any Canuck doing this either intentionally or unintentionally will have his jersey bought by every poster on this board. Opt ou...
by dhabums
Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:50 pm
Forum: Game Day Forum
Topic: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP
Replies: 51
Views: 7978

Re: GDT: Canucks @ Bruins - 16:00PST SNETP

For those of you with any optimism left, https://www.playnow.com/sports/bet-back-bonus is giving a bet back bonus on tonight's game. Choose who will score the first goal and if you are wrong but the Canucks win, you get your money back.